1) It takes place September 24-26th (last weekend in September) in historic downtown Paducah.
2) Admission is FREE!
3) There are multiple stages so there's pretty much live entertainment everywhere you turn.
4) It's all for charity!
5) Go hungry - folks will cook up over 80,000 lbs of pork and chicken and you'll want to sample quite a bit.
6) There's a huge list of vendors so there's something to delight everyone.
7) For the kids - lots to see! Plus facepainting, balloon animals and more.
8) Plan ahead- there will be over 40,000 people there!
9) Get ahead of some of the calories you'll consume by participating in the United Way 5K and Fitness walk that also takes place this weekend in conjunction with the festival.
10) There's more than just BBQ - check out Fixins Row! Did someone say FRIED PIES????