Moonlight Canoe Trip in Dawson Springs, Kentucky
|Photo from event website|
Doesn’t Moonlight Canoeing sound amazing? Good thing we are in Kentucky because there are always cool activities like this throughout the state.
At Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park in Western, KY (between Paducah & Bowling Green) on June 18th, July 16th and August 20th (times vary, see website), you can take a unique canoe trip. They will use the almost full moon to guide the trip and explore what creatures are on the lake a night!
Here are the details:
- Trips will last about 2 hours.
- Bring water, bug spray, and flashlight.
- Everyone must be 10+ years of age.
- Register at least one week before the canoe trip.
- Six canoes are available.
- Groups may schedule their own personal trip on other dates close to the full moon.
- For registration: Email email@example.com or call