It's rainy, your kids are antsy and you can't stand another at home science experiment. Here are some ideas from around our great state that will help ensure sanity sticks around for at least another day!
- Take your kids bowling at Axis Alley on the Newport Levee.
- Get your quarters ready for GameWorks also located at the Newport Levee
- Head over to Jump Zone in Florence, ya'll to bounce out some energy.
- Show your kids the skilled roller skater you are at the Florence Fun Dome
- In Lexington head to Kids Play Place Adventure, they say they are the largest indoor playground in Kentucky. Check it out for yourself.
- Take your airplane lover to The Aviation Museum of Kentucky.
- Go to the Explorium, and let your little explorer run wild.
- YaYa's Island, if for no other reason that the name is fun to say. If you are in Paducah head there to take cover from the rain.
- If you have a little car lover, head to the National Corvette Museum and check out the cars!
- If you are looking for things to do in the Louisville area, check our previous blog post here.
- In the Fort Knox area you can visit the General George Patton Museum for FREE!
- Be the coolest parent around and take your kids to Richmond Underground Lazer Tag.
- Check out the Kentucky Reptile Zoo, and try not go get the heeby jeebies.
- Let your kiddos catch up on the latest comic books at Comic Oasis in Richmond, KY
- If you think that indoor sand volleyball and bowling would appeal to your kiddo then check out Southern Sports Lanes in Alexandria.
Those are just some ideas from the top of my head! Where is your go to rainy day place in Kentucky?